TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|College Football's Early Top 25 for 2013|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:22 AM-||
Assuming quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile return for another season, Clemson will be a heavy favorite to win the ACC in 2013. The Tigers’ offense will be one of the best in the nation, but running back is a concern with the departure of Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile. If the Tigers want to make a run at the national championship, the defense has to get better in coordinator Brent Venables’ second year. However, Clemson loses end Malliciah GoodmanMalliciah Goodman
Sr. Defensive End
#97 6-4, 270
View Full Profile and must replace three starters in the secondary.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"