|T.J. Sapp picks his new school|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:58 AM-||
According to the Racer Insider and SourceHoops.com, former Clemson guard T.J. Sapp will transfer to Murray State.
Sapp, who was orginially recruited by the Racers, committed and attended Clemson until the end of last semester, starting all seven games for the Tigers until his departure this season.
A 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of high school in the class of 2011, Sapp held offers from Old Dominion and Georgia in addition to Murray State and Clemson, but made his first official visit to the Tigers and committed.
Sapp also considered Wyoming and will be eligible to play Christmas break of 2013.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game