|T.J. Sapp picks his new school|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:58 AM||
According to the Racer Insider and SourceHoops.com, former Clemson guard T.J. Sapp will transfer to Murray State.
Sapp, who was orginially recruited by the Racers, committed and attended Clemson until the end of last semester, starting all seven games for the Tigers until his departure this season.
A 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of high school in the class of 2011, Sapp held offers from Old Dominion and Georgia in addition to Murray State and Clemson, but made his first official visit to the Tigers and committed.
Sapp also considered Wyoming and will be eligible to play Christmas break of 2013.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"