|T.J. Sapp picks his new school|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:58 AM||
According to the Racer Insider and SourceHoops.com, former Clemson guard T.J. Sapp will transfer to Murray State.
Sapp, who was orginially recruited by the Racers, committed and attended Clemson until the end of last semester, starting all seven games for the Tigers until his departure this season.
A 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of high school in the class of 2011, Sapp held offers from Old Dominion and Georgia in addition to Murray State and Clemson, but made his first official visit to the Tigers and committed.
Sapp also considered Wyoming and will be eligible to play Christmas break of 2013.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers