|T.J. Sapp picks his new school|
According to the Racer Insider and SourceHoops.com, former Clemson guard T.J. Sapp will transfer to Murray State.
Sapp, who was orginially recruited by the Racers, committed and attended Clemson until the end of last semester, starting all seven games for the Tigers until his departure this season.
A 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of high school in the class of 2011, Sapp held offers from Old Dominion and Georgia in addition to Murray State and Clemson, but made his first official visit to the Tigers and committed.
Sapp also considered Wyoming and will be eligible to play Christmas break of 2013.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State