|T.J. Sapp picks his new school|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:58 AM||
According to the Racer Insider and SourceHoops.com, former Clemson guard T.J. Sapp will transfer to Murray State.
Sapp, who was orginially recruited by the Racers, committed and attended Clemson until the end of last semester, starting all seven games for the Tigers until his departure this season.
A 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of high school in the class of 2011, Sapp held offers from Old Dominion and Georgia in addition to Murray State and Clemson, but made his first official visit to the Tigers and committed.
Sapp also considered Wyoming and will be eligible to play Christmas break of 2013.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball