|Director of Track & Field resigns|
|Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:58 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Director of Athletics, Dan Radakovich, announced today that the Clemson University Athletics Department has accepted the resignation of Lawrence Johnson as its Director of Men’s and Women’s Track and Field. The parties have mutually agreed to terminate their contract effective today. Shawn Cobey has been appointed Interim Director of the program while a search for Johnson’s replacement is conducted.
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots