|Clemson to Face #1 Duke in Durham Tuesday Night|
|Monday, January 7, 2013 3:11 PM-||
Site: Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
City: Durham, NC
Time: 7:02 PM
Radio: Clemson Tiger Sports Network (Pete Yanity - play-by-play; Tim Bourret - color)
TV: ESPNU (Tom Hart - play-by-play, Len Elmore - color)
Rankings: Duke #1 in Associated Press & USA Today
Overall: Duke leads 103-29
at Clemson: Duke leads 38-21
at Littlejohn: Duke leads 23-17
at Duke: Duke leads 57-4
at Neutral: Duke leads 8-4
First Meeting: Duke won, 42-16, in 1925-26
Last Meeting: Duke won, 73-66, in 2011-12
Streak: Duke has won four straight
• Clemson and Duke meet for the 133rd time on the hardwood on Tuesday. The Blue Devils hold a resounding 103-29 lead in the series history, and Duke has won the last four meetings after Clemson won back-to-back games in 2008 and 2009.
• Clemson enters Tuesday's tilt with an 8-5 record, 0-1 in the ACC. The Tigers dropped their season opener at Florida State on Jan. 5 by a 71-66 score.
• Duke is the nation's top ranked team and is 14-0 on the season and 1-0 in conference after defeating Wake Forest at home over the weekend to open league play.
• This will be Clemson's 32nd game against the nation's top ranked team. Clemson owns two wins over the nation's No. 1 team, defeating Duke in 1980 and North Carolina in 2001.
• The Tigers have defeated 13 ranked Duke teams over the years, most recently in the 2008-09 regular season at home by a 74-47 score.
• This will be the 14th time Clemson has faced Duke when the Blue Devils are ranked first in at least one of the national polls.
• Clemson will face a stiff challenge from the perimeter, as Duke leads the ACC and is fifth in the NCAA in three-point shooting with a .421 figure.
• Tuesday's game will feature the top two teams in the ACC in turnover margin. Duke is atop the conference stats with a +4.4 figure, while Clemson is second with a +3.5 margin.
• Devin BookerDevin Booker
#31 6-8, 250
View Full Profile is coming off a 19-point outing against Florida State, his high point total against an ACC team over the course of his career. Booker tied a career-high with eight field goals and notched a double-double with 11 rebounds.
• Booker needs 13 rebounds to reach 20th on the Tigers' list of career leaders. He has 595 for his career and just passed Greg BucknerGreg Buckner
# 0, 0
View Full Profile for 22nd in Clemson history in the last game.
• Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile has reached double figures in the scoring column in four of the past five games, including 11 in the ACC opener versus Florida State. Roper has made nine three-point shots in that five-game stretch.
• Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile was 3-for-5 from three against Florida State and is shooting a career-best 43.6 percent from long range on the season. He has a team-best 17 three-pointers, and needs just eight makes to surpass his previous season-high as a Tiger.
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- POTD: Ben Boulware Halloween Costume
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama