|Clemson/LSU sets ESPN viewership record|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, January 4, 2013 11:07 AM||
ESPN set an all-time viewership record for a non-BCS bowl with Monday’s clash between Clemson and Louisiana State.
The Clemson/LSU Peach Bowl drew 8.6 million viewers on ESPN Monday night, up 39% from Auburn/Virginia last year (6.2M), and up 14% from Florida State/South Carolina in 2010 (7.5M).
The game ranks as the most-watched non-BCS bowl game ever on ESPN, topping the previous record set by the 2010 Alamo Bowl (7.8M).
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers