|Clemson/LSU sets ESPN viewership record|
|Friday, January 4, 2013 11:07 AM-||
ESPN set an all-time viewership record for a non-BCS bowl with Monday’s clash between Clemson and Louisiana State.
The Clemson/LSU Peach Bowl drew 8.6 million viewers on ESPN Monday night, up 39% from Auburn/Virginia last year (6.2M), and up 14% from Florida State/South Carolina in 2010 (7.5M).
The game ranks as the most-watched non-BCS bowl game ever on ESPN, topping the previous record set by the 2010 Alamo Bowl (7.8M).
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson