|Clemson/LSU sets ESPN viewership record|
ESPN set an all-time viewership record for a non-BCS bowl with Monday’s clash between Clemson and Louisiana State.
The Clemson/LSU Peach Bowl drew 8.6 million viewers on ESPN Monday night, up 39% from Auburn/Virginia last year (6.2M), and up 14% from Florida State/South Carolina in 2010 (7.5M).
The game ranks as the most-watched non-BCS bowl game ever on ESPN, topping the previous record set by the 2010 Alamo Bowl (7.8M).
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"