|Clemson/LSU sets ESPN viewership record|
ESPN set an all-time viewership record for a non-BCS bowl with Monday’s clash between Clemson and Louisiana State.
The Clemson/LSU Peach Bowl drew 8.6 million viewers on ESPN Monday night, up 39% from Auburn/Virginia last year (6.2M), and up 14% from Florida State/South Carolina in 2010 (7.5M).
The game ranks as the most-watched non-BCS bowl game ever on ESPN, topping the previous record set by the 2010 Alamo Bowl (7.8M).
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- OSU QB on losing to Clemson: "I know what happened"
- WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Three former Tigers headed to Super Bowl
- 14K pound National Championship rock to be donated to Swinney
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50