|Historic Clemson Photos #3|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:05 AM||
I'm pleased to present today's Historic Clemson Photo. This year we have done a lot of work on organizing and tagging all of our photos and getting them into our new gallery system. As I was starting to work on some of the historic photos, mostly submitted by long time TigerNet member Mintaka®, I thought it would be fun to re-post some of them, since it has been quite a while since they were first posted. Mintaka has graciously allowed me to re-post these, along with his comments on each.
These historic posts will each have a sponsor with a very brief video message. After playing, the update and photos will replace the video. As you know, we have never charged for content since starting the site in 1995, but with the site as large as it is, we need to explore other ways to support the site and our families.
Thank you very much, and enjoy! --Crump and B-Meist
During the early '80s Tillman Hall was the site of a rather comical prank. This was done during the renovation of Tillman Hall, which took two years to complete. During this construction phase, it was suspected that the students had easy access to Tillman.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room