|Virtually Explore Every Seat in the Georgia Dome at Kickoff of the Chick-fil-A Bowl with FANCAM|
ATLANTA (Jan. 2, 2013) – More than 68,000 fans were inside the Georgia Dome for the best game of the bowl season as No. 14 Clemson came from behind to defeat No. 8 LSU on a last-second field goal in the Chick-fil-A Bowl. And now, they can prove it at Chick-fil-ABowl.com/FANCAM.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl FANCAM -- a 360-degree, high-definition camera -- captured an image of the entire stadium just before kickoff.
With a resolution of 20 billion pixels, fans can explore the Georgia Dome in its entirety as they "step inside" the image as if they were standing at midfield for a frozen moment in time.
The image's clarity allows every fan to zoom in and find themselves anywhere in the stadium. Then, fans can "tag" themselves in the photo and share it via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
Fans can also purchase one-of-a-kind photo products, including the ability to place their picture on the scoreboard of the Georgia Dome and buy it as a print, custom-framed photo, or on a canvas. The imagery and photo interface is powered by Durham, North Carolina-based Replay Photos.
Fans who participate will also have the opportunity to enter to win an iPad Mini.
Visit Chick-fil-ABowl.com/FANCAM to find yourself, and any of the other 68,000 fans, using the Chick-fil-A Bowl FANCAM.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-Ohio State
- Boulware gets National Championship tattoo
- 14K pound National Championship rock to be donated to Swinney
- Jaguars announce Marion Hobby as DL coach