|Virtually Explore Every Seat in the Georgia Dome at Kickoff of the Chick-fil-A Bowl with FANCAM|
|Wednesday, January 2, 2013 2:02 PM-||
ATLANTA (Jan. 2, 2013) – More than 68,000 fans were inside the Georgia Dome for the best game of the bowl season as No. 14 Clemson came from behind to defeat No. 8 LSU on a last-second field goal in the Chick-fil-A Bowl. And now, they can prove it at Chick-fil-ABowl.com/FANCAM.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl FANCAM -- a 360-degree, high-definition camera -- captured an image of the entire stadium just before kickoff.
With a resolution of 20 billion pixels, fans can explore the Georgia Dome in its entirety as they "step inside" the image as if they were standing at midfield for a frozen moment in time.
The image's clarity allows every fan to zoom in and find themselves anywhere in the stadium. Then, fans can "tag" themselves in the photo and share it via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
Fans can also purchase one-of-a-kind photo products, including the ability to place their picture on the scoreboard of the Georgia Dome and buy it as a print, custom-framed photo, or on a canvas. The imagery and photo interface is powered by Durham, North Carolina-based Replay Photos.
Fans who participate will also have the opportunity to enter to win an iPad Mini.
Visit Chick-fil-ABowl.com/FANCAM to find yourself, and any of the other 68,000 fans, using the Chick-fil-A Bowl FANCAM.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Spurrier leaves funny voicemail for Dabo Swinney
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Herbstreit on Clemson: "We love coming here"