|Two Tigers ruled academically ineligible|
|Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:41 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced on Wednesday at the Chick-Fil-A bowl welcoming party in Atlanta that two reserves, QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and OL Shaq AnthonyShaq Anthony
RS Fr. Offensive Tackle
#76 6-4, 265
View Full Profile, have been ruled academically ineligible and will not make the trip.
McNeal suffered a torn ACL on the last play of the 2012 Spring game and has missed the entire 2012 season. Anthony was listed as second team right tackle behind Gifford Timothy in the depth chart released for the bowl game.
Earlier in December, sophomore wide receiver Martavis Bryant was also suspended for the bowl game for skipping study hall.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson