|Two Tigers ruled academically ineligible|
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced on Wednesday at the Chick-Fil-A bowl welcoming party in Atlanta that two reserves, QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and OL Shaq AnthonyShaq Anthony
RS Fr. Offensive Tackle
#76 6-4, 265
View Full Profile, have been ruled academically ineligible and will not make the trip.
McNeal suffered a torn ACL on the last play of the 2012 Spring game and has missed the entire 2012 season. Anthony was listed as second team right tackle behind Gifford Timothy in the depth chart released for the bowl game.
Earlier in December, sophomore wide receiver Martavis Bryant was also suspended for the bowl game for skipping study hall.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State