|Two Tigers ruled academically ineligible|
|Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:41 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced on Wednesday at the Chick-Fil-A bowl welcoming party in Atlanta that two reserves, QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and OL Shaq AnthonyShaq Anthony
RS Fr. Offensive Tackle
#76 6-4, 265
View Full Profile, have been ruled academically ineligible and will not make the trip.
McNeal suffered a torn ACL on the last play of the 2012 Spring game and has missed the entire 2012 season. Anthony was listed as second team right tackle behind Gifford Timothy in the depth chart released for the bowl game.
Earlier in December, sophomore wide receiver Martavis Bryant was also suspended for the bowl game for skipping study hall.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson