|Spiller still putting up big numbers|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, December 24, 2012 9:00 AM||
The game marked his fifth contest rushing for over 100 yards this season and put him at 1,572 yards from scrimmage this year, a feat last accomplished by the Bills’ Travis Henry in 2003.
Spiller also had four catches for 35 yards, giving him 173 yards from scrimmage in the game. That stat marked his 10th game this season he’s had 100 or more scrimmage yards, making him the third Bill to ever accomplish the feat. Only Thurman Thomas (1990, 1991) and OJ Simpson (1973, 1975) have achieved the same feat.
Spiller said the milestone was bittersweet Sunday.
“Anytime you’re mentioned with greats like that it’s definitely breathtaking, definitely humbling,” Spiller said. “Everybody knows that me and Thurman are really close, so it definitely feels good to be in there, but it seems like every time I reach a milestone it always comes in a disappointment.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man