|Louisville transfer available for Lady Tigers Saturday|
|Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:18 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Guard Charmaine Tay is eligible to play for the Lady Tigers on Saturday against Samford, and is expected to make her debut for Clemson against the Bulldogs. Tay sat out an academic year in accordance with the NCAA transfer rules. Tay transferred from Louisville in January of 2011.
Tay has not played a game since the 2011 Sweet 16 game against Xavier for the Cardinals, when she played 30 minutes. It has been 643 days since her last intercollegiate appearance. She has also recovered from a torn achilles that she suffered during summer workouts.
Tay appeared in 30 games as a freshman for Louisville, averaging 15.6 minutes per game. She was ranked a top-30 players nationally in the 2010 class by three recruiting services. She’s expected to earn time at the point and two-guard positions.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs