|Louisville transfer available for Lady Tigers Saturday|
|Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:18 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Guard Charmaine Tay is eligible to play for the Lady Tigers on Saturday against Samford, and is expected to make her debut for Clemson against the Bulldogs. Tay sat out an academic year in accordance with the NCAA transfer rules. Tay transferred from Louisville in January of 2011.
Tay has not played a game since the 2011 Sweet 16 game against Xavier for the Cardinals, when she played 30 minutes. It has been 643 days since her last intercollegiate appearance. She has also recovered from a torn achilles that she suffered during summer workouts.
Tay appeared in 30 games as a freshman for Louisville, averaging 15.6 minutes per game. She was ranked a top-30 players nationally in the 2010 class by three recruiting services. She’s expected to earn time at the point and two-guard positions.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits