|Louisville transfer available for Lady Tigers Saturday|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:18 PM||
CLEMSON, SC - Guard Charmaine Tay is eligible to play for the Lady Tigers on Saturday against Samford, and is expected to make her debut for Clemson against the Bulldogs. Tay sat out an academic year in accordance with the NCAA transfer rules. Tay transferred from Louisville in January of 2011.
Tay has not played a game since the 2011 Sweet 16 game against Xavier for the Cardinals, when she played 30 minutes. It has been 643 days since her last intercollegiate appearance. She has also recovered from a torn achilles that she suffered during summer workouts.
Tay appeared in 30 games as a freshman for Louisville, averaging 15.6 minutes per game. She was ranked a top-30 players nationally in the 2010 class by three recruiting services. She’s expected to earn time at the point and two-guard positions.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man