|Chick-fil-A Bowl Lets Fans “Rivalize” each other with new Web Tool|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, December 21, 2012 4:56 PM||
ATLANTA (Dec. 21, 2012) – If you’re a Clemson or LSU fan – or a fan of any other ACC or SEC team – and have a friend on the other side of a rivalry, look out. You might just get “Rivalized” in social media.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl today rolled out its new Rivalizer web tool at www.Chick-fil-ABowl.com/Rivalizer.
Fans can upload a photo of a “friend” and then “enhance” that photo with all manner of team gear – from the opposing school, of course – and then share the new and improved photo through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
The fun and addictive Rivalizer can be used on any computer, tablet or mobile device. Rivals from any ACC or SEC school can Rivalize their friends – dressing their photos up with the opposing team’s helmet, hat, t-shirt, logo, pennant or even the foam finger of their rival school. The combinations are endless and fans can Rivalize as many friends as they like, as many times as they like.
Well-known LSU fan Shaquille O’Neal and Clemson alum Nancy O’Dell, after being Rivalized.
Chick-fil-A Bowl Releases App 2.0
For fans looking for a mobile Bowl Week companion, version 2.0 of the Chick-fil-A Bowl App is a free and comprehensive guide to all things Chick-fil-A Bowl. The enhanced app serves as a one-stop shop for fans, featuring information on all of the Chick-fil-A Bowl events, local attractions, hotels, restaurants and bowl history. Additional features include updated Bowl Week photos and video content, access to the Bowl’s social media platforms and live in-game statistics.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl App is a free download and is available now on iTunes and in Google Play.
Ongoing activities in the Bowl’s digital platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the Chick-fil-A Bowl Backstage video series, a mobile website and a newly launched YouTube channel.
For more information on the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl, visit www.chick-fil-ABowl.com.
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin