|Chick-fil-A Bowl Lets Fans “Rivalize” each other with new Web Tool|
|Friday, December 21, 2012 4:56 PM-||
ATLANTA (Dec. 21, 2012) – If you’re a Clemson or LSU fan – or a fan of any other ACC or SEC team – and have a friend on the other side of a rivalry, look out. You might just get “Rivalized” in social media.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl today rolled out its new Rivalizer web tool at www.Chick-fil-ABowl.com/Rivalizer.
Fans can upload a photo of a “friend” and then “enhance” that photo with all manner of team gear – from the opposing school, of course – and then share the new and improved photo through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
The fun and addictive Rivalizer can be used on any computer, tablet or mobile device. Rivals from any ACC or SEC school can Rivalize their friends – dressing their photos up with the opposing team’s helmet, hat, t-shirt, logo, pennant or even the foam finger of their rival school. The combinations are endless and fans can Rivalize as many friends as they like, as many times as they like.
Well-known LSU fan Shaquille O’Neal and Clemson alum Nancy O’Dell, after being Rivalized.
Chick-fil-A Bowl Releases App 2.0
For fans looking for a mobile Bowl Week companion, version 2.0 of the Chick-fil-A Bowl App is a free and comprehensive guide to all things Chick-fil-A Bowl. The enhanced app serves as a one-stop shop for fans, featuring information on all of the Chick-fil-A Bowl events, local attractions, hotels, restaurants and bowl history. Additional features include updated Bowl Week photos and video content, access to the Bowl’s social media platforms and live in-game statistics.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl App is a free download and is available now on iTunes and in Google Play.
Ongoing activities in the Bowl’s digital platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the Chick-fil-A Bowl Backstage video series, a mobile website and a newly launched YouTube channel.
For more information on the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl, visit www.chick-fil-ABowl.com.
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game