|C.J. Spiller 'criminally neglected' by Bills strategy|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, December 21, 2012 4:29 PM||
PFF's data shows Spiller has played 465 snaps. Even while splitting reps with Fred Jackson, only 20 running backs have played more snaps than Spiller has.
The problem, Monson points out, is that 58 percent of Spiller's snaps have come on passing downs, but 10 running backs have more catches than Spiller does.
Spiller has forced 55 missed tackles on his 198 touches. The NFL leaders are Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin with 60 missed tackles -- but on an average of 121 more touches than Spiller has.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Report: Morris agrees in principle with SMU