|C.J. Spiller 'criminally neglected' by Bills strategy|
|Friday, December 21, 2012 4:29 PM-||
From The Buffalo News:
PFF's data shows Spiller has played 465 snaps. Even while splitting reps with Fred Jackson, only 20 running backs have played more snaps than Spiller has.
The problem, Monson points out, is that 58 percent of Spiller's snaps have come on passing downs, but 10 running backs have more catches than Spiller does.
Spiller has forced 55 missed tackles on his 198 touches. The NFL leaders are Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin with 60 missed tackles -- but on an average of 121 more touches than Spiller has.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits