|C.J. Spiller 'criminally neglected' by Bills strategy|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, December 21, 2012 4:29 PM||
PFF's data shows Spiller has played 465 snaps. Even while splitting reps with Fred Jackson, only 20 running backs have played more snaps than Spiller has.
The problem, Monson points out, is that 58 percent of Spiller's snaps have come on passing downs, but 10 running backs have more catches than Spiller does.
Spiller has forced 55 missed tackles on his 198 touches. The NFL leaders are Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin with 60 missed tackles -- but on an average of 121 more touches than Spiller has.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets