|C.J. Spiller 'criminally neglected' by Bills strategy|
|Friday, December 21, 2012 4:29 PM-||
From The Buffalo News:
PFF's data shows Spiller has played 465 snaps. Even while splitting reps with Fred Jackson, only 20 running backs have played more snaps than Spiller has.
The problem, Monson points out, is that 58 percent of Spiller's snaps have come on passing downs, but 10 running backs have more catches than Spiller does.
Spiller has forced 55 missed tackles on his 198 touches. The NFL leaders are Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin with 60 missed tackles -- but on an average of 121 more touches than Spiller has.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update