|C.J. Spiller 'criminally neglected' by Bills strategy|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, December 21, 2012 4:29 PM||
PFF's data shows Spiller has played 465 snaps. Even while splitting reps with Fred Jackson, only 20 running backs have played more snaps than Spiller has.
The problem, Monson points out, is that 58 percent of Spiller's snaps have come on passing downs, but 10 running backs have more catches than Spiller does.
Spiller has forced 55 missed tackles on his 198 touches. The NFL leaders are Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin with 60 missed tackles -- but on an average of 121 more touches than Spiller has.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term