|Easy decision for Boyd: Stay at Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, December 21, 2012 9:51 AM||
Unless Boyd is told he will be a first-round pick, there is no reason for him to leave Clemson. If he does, he would be making the worst decision since Darron Thomas left Oregon last year. Thomas, you recall, shocked just about everybody when he announced he was leaving to enter the NFL draft. Then come April, he promptly went undrafted.
While it is hard to fathom Boyd going completely undrafted if he chooses to leave school, there is little doubt he would stand to benefit from another year leading the Tigers' offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies