|Easy decision for Boyd: Stay at Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, December 21, 2012 9:51 AM||
Unless Boyd is told he will be a first-round pick, there is no reason for him to leave Clemson. If he does, he would be making the worst decision since Darron Thomas left Oregon last year. Thomas, you recall, shocked just about everybody when he announced he was leaving to enter the NFL draft. Then come April, he promptly went undrafted.
While it is hard to fathom Boyd going completely undrafted if he chooses to leave school, there is little doubt he would stand to benefit from another year leading the Tigers' offense.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus