|Easy decision for Boyd: Stay at Clemson|
|Friday, December 21, 2012 9:51 AM-||
Unless Boyd is told he will be a first-round pick, there is no reason for him to leave Clemson. If he does, he would be making the worst decision since Darron Thomas left Oregon last year. Thomas, you recall, shocked just about everybody when he announced he was leaving to enter the NFL draft. Then come April, he promptly went undrafted.
While it is hard to fathom Boyd going completely undrafted if he chooses to leave school, there is little doubt he would stand to benefit from another year leading the Tigers' offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker