|Easy decision for Boyd: Stay at Clemson|
|Friday, December 21, 2012 9:51 AM-||
Unless Boyd is told he will be a first-round pick, there is no reason for him to leave Clemson. If he does, he would be making the worst decision since Darron Thomas left Oregon last year. Thomas, you recall, shocked just about everybody when he announced he was leaving to enter the NFL draft. Then come April, he promptly went undrafted.
While it is hard to fathom Boyd going completely undrafted if he chooses to leave school, there is little doubt he would stand to benefit from another year leading the Tigers' offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game