|Clemson bowl ticket sales update|
|Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:09 PM-||
Clemson vs. LSU, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31. The game was officially announced as a sellout earlier this week, but tickets do remain on sale through the allotments given to the schools. Clemson has sold 9,000 of its tickets and is continuing to sell. This game should also draw a large crowd, considering the quality of the game and proximity to Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament