|Clemson bowl ticket sales update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:09 PM||
Clemson vs. LSU, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31. The game was officially announced as a sellout earlier this week, but tickets do remain on sale through the allotments given to the schools. Clemson has sold 9,000 of its tickets and is continuing to sell. This game should also draw a large crowd, considering the quality of the game and proximity to Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football