|Clemson bowl ticket sales update|
|Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:09 PM-||
Clemson vs. LSU, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31. The game was officially announced as a sellout earlier this week, but tickets do remain on sale through the allotments given to the schools. Clemson has sold 9,000 of its tickets and is continuing to sell. This game should also draw a large crowd, considering the quality of the game and proximity to Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft