|Clemson bowl ticket sales update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:09 PM||
Clemson vs. LSU, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31. The game was officially announced as a sellout earlier this week, but tickets do remain on sale through the allotments given to the schools. Clemson has sold 9,000 of its tickets and is continuing to sell. This game should also draw a large crowd, considering the quality of the game and proximity to Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI