|Breeland will miss bowl game|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:08 PM||
Breeland is scheduled to have surgery on Thursday.
“He had practiced some this month with the hope of getting him ready to play against LSU, but it is apparent he will not be well enough to play in the Chick-fil-A Bowl,” said Swinney.
Breeland started five of the first seven games and had 30 tackles in those games. He played in just three of the last five and had just two tackles in 52 snaps. He played in 10 games and had five starts overall. He also had 2.5 tackles for loss, three passes broken up and a sack.
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Morris says he almost stayed at Clemson because of Deshaun Watson
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- WATCH: Swinney says "you ain’t seen nothing yet" in bowl trophy presentation
- Photo: 2015 Clemson football cleats
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Lawson listed as a 2015 CFB breakout candidate
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch