|Breeland doubtful for bowl game?|
|Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:17 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables said Tuesday evening that he was unsure if defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile would be available for the bowl game. Venables said that Breeland was still injured.
"I don't know if he will play or not," Venables said. "He's not healthy yet. He hasn't been doing things full speed."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks