|Breeland doubtful for bowl game?|
|Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:17 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables said Tuesday evening that he was unsure if defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile would be available for the bowl game. Venables said that Breeland was still injured.
"I don't know if he will play or not," Venables said. "He's not healthy yet. He hasn't been doing things full speed."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game