|Breeland doubtful for bowl game?|
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables said Tuesday evening that he was unsure if defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile would be available for the bowl game. Venables said that Breeland was still injured.
"I don't know if he will play or not," Venables said. "He's not healthy yet. He hasn't been doing things full speed."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"