|Breeland doubtful for bowl game?|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:17 PM||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables said Tuesday evening that he was unsure if defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile would be available for the bowl game. Venables said that Breeland was still injured.
"I don't know if he will play or not," Venables said. "He's not healthy yet. He hasn't been doing things full speed."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man