|Breeland doubtful for bowl game?|
|Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:17 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables said Tuesday evening that he was unsure if defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile would be available for the bowl game. Venables said that Breeland was still injured.
"I don't know if he will play or not," Venables said. "He's not healthy yet. He hasn't been doing things full speed."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits