TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|ESPN: 2012 bowl upset watch|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. No. 14 Clemson vs. No. 8 LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl: The Tigers should have learned a lesson from their loss to South Carolina, as they will face a similar challenge against LSU’s stingy defense. Equally as important, though, is the fact that Clemson’s defense has a chance to make a statement and help fans forget about that dreadful performance in last year’s Discover Orange Bowl. LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger has already given Clemson’s D some bulletin board material when he said “they give up a lot of big plays in the passing game.” Them’s fightin’ words.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College