TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: Clemson wins by keeping Morris|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile was a top candidate for several head coaching vacancies this offseason, as he interviewed for both the NC State job and the Texas Tech job. Neither worked out, and while it's unfortunate for Morris that he'll have to wait for his first head coaching job, it's a big win for the Clemson program. It's only a matter of time before Morris finds the right fit and becomes a head coach, but with Morris on the sideline in 2013, and the possible return of quarterback Tajh Boyd, Clemson should be considered a front-runner to win the Atlantic Division next year and a dark horse contender for the national title -- dark horse because the defense has yet to prove it is championship caliber.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game