|ESPN: Clemson wins by keeping Morris|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, December 17, 2012 3:36 PM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile was a top candidate for several head coaching vacancies this offseason, as he interviewed for both the NC State job and the Texas Tech job. Neither worked out, and while it's unfortunate for Morris that he'll have to wait for his first head coaching job, it's a big win for the Clemson program. It's only a matter of time before Morris finds the right fit and becomes a head coach, but with Morris on the sideline in 2013, and the possible return of quarterback Tajh Boyd, Clemson should be considered a front-runner to win the Atlantic Division next year and a dark horse contender for the national title -- dark horse because the defense has yet to prove it is championship caliber.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"