|Dabo on Brian Dawkins|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, December 17, 2012 1:26 PM||
I had a chance to speak with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney this afternoon at the Chick-fil-A Bowl head coach's press conference, and he said that the hire of a coach to replace Charlie Harbison will probably occur after the bowl game.
I also mentioned that I have received a ton of emails regarding former Tiger Brian DawkinsBrian Dawkins
#20 6-0, 200
View Full Profile, and Swinney said he doesn't think coaching is what Dawkins wants at this point in his life.
"Obviously, we would consider any qualified candidate, and he would be that," Swinney told me. "But I just don't think coaching is something he wants to do at this point in his life."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains