|Diving Coach to Appear in Reality TV Show|
|Press Release - Friday, December 14, 2012 4:52 PM||
Clemson Head Diving Coach Leslie Hasselbach Adams has been selected to be on a panel of judges for a new celebrity reality show that will air on primetime network television beginning in January.
Adams will be a part of a group tasked with deciding the fate of contestants on “Stars in Danger: The High Dive”, FOX’s newest creation that has a wide variety of famous figures attempting to dive in a variety of ways. The format includes both high dives and synchronized dives, and the finale will consist of a dive from the 10-meter board. The show will be hosted by United States Olympic medalist Troy Dumais, and the program will begin with a two-hour special on FOX at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, January 9.
"I am excited and honored to be a part of the show,” Adams said. “It takes a lot of courage and mental toughness to learn the sport of diving. I am looking forward to seeing how the stars have progressed during their training for the show. I am sure they have come a long way and overcome many fears, and hopefully learned a lot about themselves in the process."
As a part of the show, the celebrity contestants will undergo intense training sessions conducted by veteran diving coaches. The celebrity contestants include former NFL player Terrell Owens, surfer Bethany Hamilton, “Jersey Shore’s” Jennifer “JWoww” Farley, former “Baywatch” stars David Chokachi and Alexandra Paul, sisters Kim and Kyle Richards from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, and reality TV star Antonio Sabato, Jr.
Tickets are available for filming, which will take place on Saturday, December 15 at 5:45 p.m. in Greensboro, NC. The Clemson Tigers diving team will be among those in attendance. Interested fans can reserve tickets online prior to the event.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach