|Diving Coach to Appear in Reality TV Show|
Clemson Head Diving Coach Leslie Hasselbach Adams has been selected to be on a panel of judges for a new celebrity reality show that will air on primetime network television beginning in January.
Adams will be a part of a group tasked with deciding the fate of contestants on “Stars in Danger: The High Dive”, FOX’s newest creation that has a wide variety of famous figures attempting to dive in a variety of ways. The format includes both high dives and synchronized dives, and the finale will consist of a dive from the 10-meter board. The show will be hosted by United States Olympic medalist Troy Dumais, and the program will begin with a two-hour special on FOX at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, January 9.
"I am excited and honored to be a part of the show,” Adams said. “It takes a lot of courage and mental toughness to learn the sport of diving. I am looking forward to seeing how the stars have progressed during their training for the show. I am sure they have come a long way and overcome many fears, and hopefully learned a lot about themselves in the process."
As a part of the show, the celebrity contestants will undergo intense training sessions conducted by veteran diving coaches. The celebrity contestants include former NFL player Terrell Owens, surfer Bethany Hamilton, “Jersey Shore’s” Jennifer “JWoww” Farley, former “Baywatch” stars David Chokachi and Alexandra Paul, sisters Kim and Kyle Richards from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, and reality TV star Antonio Sabato, Jr.
Tickets are available for filming, which will take place on Saturday, December 15 at 5:45 p.m. in Greensboro, NC. The Clemson Tigers diving team will be among those in attendance. Interested fans can reserve tickets online prior to the event.
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home