TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|SI: Clemson - LSU prediction|
SI's Stewart Mandel and his predictions for this college football bowl season
7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN) Chick-fil-A Bowl: No. 9 LSU (10-2) vs. No. 14 Clemson (10-2)
Les Miles is 5-2 in bowls at LSU, with an average margin of victory of 26 points. LSU's offense isn't explosive (142 plays of 10-plus yards, 107th nationally) enough to run away from Clemson, but lineman Sam Montgomery and a smothering defense (4.5 yards per play) will cause a miserable New Year's Eve for Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile (4,042 total yards, 43 total touchdowns).
LSU 31 Clemson 17
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech