|SI: Clemson - LSU prediction|
|Friday, December 14, 2012 2:07 PM-||
SI's Stewart Mandel and his predictions for this college football bowl season
7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN) Chick-fil-A Bowl: No. 9 LSU (10-2) vs. No. 14 Clemson (10-2)
Les Miles is 5-2 in bowls at LSU, with an average margin of victory of 26 points. LSU's offense isn't explosive (142 plays of 10-plus yards, 107th nationally) enough to run away from Clemson, but lineman Sam Montgomery and a smothering defense (4.5 yards per play) will cause a miserable New Year's Eve for Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile (4,042 total yards, 43 total touchdowns).
LSU 31 Clemson 17
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect