|Chad Morris speaks out on Tech Tech interview|
|Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:26 PM-||
Morris on the last week and the job speculation:
"It is honor. It says a lot about our program. It says a lot about Coach Swinney and what he is building here and the success we have had. As anyone does in their profession, if someone calls and you have aspirations to move up or be a head coach one day which I do eventually when that time is right, you listen. I know there was so much speculation that I interviewed several places when I didn’t. When people call and talk on the phone and ask what my interest level is you listen and talk to people. And you can’t fault someone for doing that, especially when it just shares with what special we have going on here. We are extremely happy here. We love Clemson. My wife, Paula, MacKenzie, and Chandler we absolutely love Clemson. We know it would take a very special, unique situation to ever get us out of here because of the commitment level they have made. But you have to listen, and I did that. It wasn’t the right time, and it wasn’t the right fit. Again, we are happy to be where we are. We look forward to this bowl game."
Video courtesy of Clemson Athletics
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits