|Chad Morris speaks out on Tech Tech interview|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:26 PM||
Morris on the last week and the job speculation:
"It is honor. It says a lot about our program. It says a lot about Coach Swinney and what he is building here and the success we have had. As anyone does in their profession, if someone calls and you have aspirations to move up or be a head coach one day which I do eventually when that time is right, you listen. I know there was so much speculation that I interviewed several places when I didn’t. When people call and talk on the phone and ask what my interest level is you listen and talk to people. And you can’t fault someone for doing that, especially when it just shares with what special we have going on here. We are extremely happy here. We love Clemson. My wife, Paula, MacKenzie, and Chandler we absolutely love Clemson. We know it would take a very special, unique situation to ever get us out of here because of the commitment level they have made. But you have to listen, and I did that. It wasn’t the right time, and it wasn’t the right fit. Again, we are happy to be where we are. We look forward to this bowl game."
Video courtesy of Clemson Athletics
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI