|Chad Morris speaks out on Tech Tech interview|
Morris on the last week and the job speculation:
"It is honor. It says a lot about our program. It says a lot about Coach Swinney and what he is building here and the success we have had. As anyone does in their profession, if someone calls and you have aspirations to move up or be a head coach one day which I do eventually when that time is right, you listen. I know there was so much speculation that I interviewed several places when I didn’t. When people call and talk on the phone and ask what my interest level is you listen and talk to people. And you can’t fault someone for doing that, especially when it just shares with what special we have going on here. We are extremely happy here. We love Clemson. My wife, Paula, MacKenzie, and Chandler we absolutely love Clemson. We know it would take a very special, unique situation to ever get us out of here because of the commitment level they have made. But you have to listen, and I did that. It wasn’t the right time, and it wasn’t the right fit. Again, we are happy to be where we are. We look forward to this bowl game."
Video courtesy of Clemson Athletics
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game