|Best case/worst case: ACC bowls|
|Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:10 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Best case: ACC 1, SEC 0. For Clemson to beat LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl would do wonders for both the program and the ACC. The offensive line wins the battle up front and keeps LSU at bay in time for quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile to work his magic.
Worst case: The Tigers lose the game and their offensive coordinator, and their quarterback. Chad Morris goes to Texas Tech, Boyd leaves early for the NFL draft, and receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile follows.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update