|Best case/worst case: ACC bowls|
|Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:10 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Best case: ACC 1, SEC 0. For Clemson to beat LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl would do wonders for both the program and the ACC. The offensive line wins the battle up front and keeps LSU at bay in time for quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile to work his magic.
Worst case: The Tigers lose the game and their offensive coordinator, and their quarterback. Chad Morris goes to Texas Tech, Boyd leaves early for the NFL draft, and receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile follows.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits