|Best case/worst case: ACC bowls|
|Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:10 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Best case: ACC 1, SEC 0. For Clemson to beat LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl would do wonders for both the program and the ACC. The offensive line wins the battle up front and keeps LSU at bay in time for quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile to work his magic.
Worst case: The Tigers lose the game and their offensive coordinator, and their quarterback. Chad Morris goes to Texas Tech, Boyd leaves early for the NFL draft, and receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile follows.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft