|Schad: Kingsbury not Morris leading candidate for Texas Tech|
|Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:00 PM-||
ESPN's National College Football Reporter, Joe Schad, is reporting that Kliff Kingsbury is the top candidate to replace Tommy Tuberville at Texas Tech.
Kliff Kingsbury has emerged as the strong leading candidate at Texas Tech according to multiple sources— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2012
Texas Tech AD Kirby Hocutt flew to Clemson on Tuesday to interview Chad Morris for the Red Raiders' head coach position.
Other reported candidates for the position are Texas A&M offensive coordinator Titans DC Jerry Gray and Baylor coach Art Briles.
Other outlets are also reporting the same information:
Sources tell me that Texas Tech has offered the job to Kliff Kingsbury. CoachingSearch.com— Pete Roussel (@coachingsearch) December 12, 2012
Have been told that Texas A&M OC Kliff Kingsbury is in Lubbock this afternoon. Signs pointing toward him as #TexasTech choice.— Don Williams (@AJ_DonWilliams) December 12, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks