|Schad: Kingsbury not Morris leading candidate for Texas Tech|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:00 PM||
ESPN's National College Football Reporter, Joe Schad, is reporting that Kliff Kingsbury is the top candidate to replace Tommy Tuberville at Texas Tech.
Kliff Kingsbury has emerged as the strong leading candidate at Texas Tech according to multiple sources— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2012
Texas Tech AD Kirby Hocutt flew to Clemson on Tuesday to interview Chad Morris for the Red Raiders' head coach position.
Other reported candidates for the position are Texas A&M offensive coordinator Titans DC Jerry Gray and Baylor coach Art Briles.
Other outlets are also reporting the same information:
Sources tell me that Texas Tech has offered the job to Kliff Kingsbury. CoachingSearch.com— Pete Roussel (@coachingsearch) December 12, 2012
Have been told that Texas A&M OC Kliff Kingsbury is in Lubbock this afternoon. Signs pointing toward him as #TexasTech choice.— Don Williams (@AJ_DonWilliams) December 12, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"