|Schad: Kingsbury not Morris leading candidate for Texas Tech|
ESPN's National College Football Reporter, Joe Schad, is reporting that Kliff Kingsbury is the top candidate to replace Tommy Tuberville at Texas Tech.
Kliff Kingsbury has emerged as the strong leading candidate at Texas Tech according to multiple sources— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2012
Texas Tech AD Kirby Hocutt flew to Clemson on Tuesday to interview Chad Morris for the Red Raiders' head coach position.
Other reported candidates for the position are Texas A&M offensive coordinator Titans DC Jerry Gray and Baylor coach Art Briles.
Other outlets are also reporting the same information:
Sources tell me that Texas Tech has offered the job to Kliff Kingsbury. CoachingSearch.com— Pete Roussel (@coachingsearch) December 12, 2012
Have been told that Texas A&M OC Kliff Kingsbury is in Lubbock this afternoon. Signs pointing toward him as #TexasTech choice.— Don Williams (@AJ_DonWilliams) December 12, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny