TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: Attendance down across the ACC in 2012|
Here are the averages for all 12 ACC schools, along with future members Pitt, Syracuse and Louisville. I also list whether attendance is up or down over 2011.
Clemson: 79,429, Up 2 percent
Florida State: 75,601, Down 3 percent
Virginia Tech: 65,632, Negligible decrease
NC State: 54,106, Down 4 percent
North Carolina:50,286, Down 10 percent
Louisville: 49,991, Up 3 percent
Miami: 47,719, Up 2 percent
Virginia: 46,650, Down 3 percent
Georgia Tech: 43,955, Down 9 percent
Pitt: 41,494, Down 10 percent
Syracuse: 39,507, Down 6 percent
Boston College: 37,020, Up 4 percent
Maryland:36,023, Down 15 percent
Wake Forest: 28,912, Down 10 percent
Duke: 28,170, Up 15 percent
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!