|Kiper, Jr.: Boyd and Hopkins should stay at Clemson|
|Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:29 PM-||
Kiper, Jr. said during a conference call on Tuesday the two juniors would benefit from staying with the Tigers for the 2013 season rather than taking their chances in the 2013 NFL Draft.
"You're not a guaranteed first round pick. You should go back," said Kiper, Jr. "Boyd's not. Certainly Hopkins is probably more of a two [second round] than a one [first rounder]."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots
- Clemson and Ga. Tech game one suspended
- WATCH: Lawson gets a call from Shaquille O'Neal
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks