|Kiper, Jr.: Boyd and Hopkins should stay at Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:29 PM||
wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |
Kiper, Jr. said during a conference call on Tuesday the two juniors would benefit from staying with the Tigers for the 2013 season rather than taking their chances in the 2013 NFL Draft.
"You're not a guaranteed first round pick. You should go back," said Kiper, Jr. "Boyd's not. Certainly Hopkins is probably more of a two [second round] than a one [first rounder]."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Morris says he almost stayed at Clemson because of Deshaun Watson
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- WATCH: Swinney says "you ain’t seen nothing yet" in bowl trophy presentation
- Photo: 2015 Clemson football cleats
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Lawson listed as a 2015 CFB breakout candidate
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch