|ESPN: 2012 Big East/ACC fantasy ranking|
|Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:40 AM-||
What would the ACC power rankings look like with Pitt, Syracuse and Louisville in, and Maryland out? One of you intrepid readers asked Heather something along these lines last week, and I figured I would take a crack at answering this question, considering I have followed both leagues this year.
Here is how I would rank 'em at the end of the 2012 regular season.
1. Florida State
4. North Carolina
7. NC State
9. Virginia Tech
10. Georgia Tech
12. Wake Forest
14. Boston College
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson