|ESPN: 2012 Big East/ACC fantasy ranking|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:40 AM||
What would the ACC power rankings look like with Pitt, Syracuse and Louisville in, and Maryland out? One of you intrepid readers asked Heather something along these lines last week, and I figured I would take a crack at answering this question, considering I have followed both leagues this year.
Here is how I would rank 'em at the end of the 2012 regular season.
1. Florida State
4. North Carolina
7. NC State
9. Virginia Tech
10. Georgia Tech
12. Wake Forest
14. Boston College
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure