|Morris, Kingsbury 'right at the top' of Tech target list|
|Monday, December 10, 2012 4:36 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury are “right at the top” of Texas Tech’s list of head-coaching targets, a source said early Monday.
“They’re both getting close scrutiny,” the source said.
Further dowin the article, the source discusses the lack of head coaching experience by both candidates.
The fact neither have long-term college coaching resumes, let alone college head-coaching backgrounds, could be a concern.
“I think it is, more so with Kliff than the other guy,” the source said. “The biggest concern with Kliff is no head-coaching experience ever and with Morris only head-coaching at the high school level.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner