|Morris, Kingsbury 'right at the top' of Tech target list|
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury are “right at the top” of Texas Tech’s list of head-coaching targets, a source said early Monday.
“They’re both getting close scrutiny,” the source said.
Further dowin the article, the source discusses the lack of head coaching experience by both candidates.
The fact neither have long-term college coaching resumes, let alone college head-coaching backgrounds, could be a concern.
“I think it is, more so with Kliff than the other guy,” the source said. “The biggest concern with Kliff is no head-coaching experience ever and with Morris only head-coaching at the high school level.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech