|Morris, Kingsbury 'right at the top' of Tech target list|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, December 10, 2012 4:36 PM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury are “right at the top” of Texas Tech’s list of head-coaching targets, a source said early Monday.
“They’re both getting close scrutiny,” the source said.
Further dowin the article, the source discusses the lack of head coaching experience by both candidates.
The fact neither have long-term college coaching resumes, let alone college head-coaching backgrounds, could be a concern.
“I think it is, more so with Kliff than the other guy,” the source said. “The biggest concern with Kliff is no head-coaching experience ever and with Morris only head-coaching at the high school level.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- Tiger Draft Notes