|Morris, Kingsbury 'right at the top' of Tech target list|
|Monday, December 10, 2012 4:36 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury are “right at the top” of Texas Tech’s list of head-coaching targets, a source said early Monday.
“They’re both getting close scrutiny,” the source said.
Further dowin the article, the source discusses the lack of head coaching experience by both candidates.
The fact neither have long-term college coaching resumes, let alone college head-coaching backgrounds, could be a concern.
“I think it is, more so with Kliff than the other guy,” the source said. “The biggest concern with Kliff is no head-coaching experience ever and with Morris only head-coaching at the high school level.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party