|Morris, Kingsbury 'right at the top' of Tech target list|
|Monday, December 10, 2012 4:36 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury are “right at the top” of Texas Tech’s list of head-coaching targets, a source said early Monday.
“They’re both getting close scrutiny,” the source said.
Further dowin the article, the source discusses the lack of head coaching experience by both candidates.
The fact neither have long-term college coaching resumes, let alone college head-coaching backgrounds, could be a concern.
“I think it is, more so with Kliff than the other guy,” the source said. “The biggest concern with Kliff is no head-coaching experience ever and with Morris only head-coaching at the high school level.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament