|Quick notes from first bowl practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:40 PM||
- DB Darius RobinsonDarius Robinson
#21 5-10, 175
College Park, GA
View Full Profile (broken ankle) was not in pads but did participate in stretching and light exercises on the side.
- DB Martin JenkinsMartin Jenkins
#14 5-10, 180
View Full Profile (hernia) was in full pads and appeared ready to practice.
- DB Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile (abdominal injury) was in full pads and appeared ready to practice.
- DB Jerrodd Williams (broken ankle) was not in pads but did participate in stretching and light exercises on the side.
- QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile (ACL) was in full pads and ran through all the warm up drills with all other QBs.
- RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile and LB Tig Willard both practiced in green jerseys. No obvious sign of injury and could be just precautionary.
- The team started their stretching period with the Christmas classic "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" playing over the loud speakers.
We will have more from practice later today when Dabo Swinney talks to the media after practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"