|Quick notes from first bowl practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:40 PM||
On Saturday morning, the media was allowed to watch the first 20 minutes of Clemson’s first practice for the bowl game with LSU. Here are a few quick notes:
- DB Jerrodd Williams (broken ankle) was not in pads but did participate in stretching and light exercises on the side.
- RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile and LB Tig Willard both practiced in green jerseys. No obvious sign of injury and could be just precautionary.
- The team started their stretching period with the Christmas classic "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" playing over the loud speakers.
We will have more from practice later today when Dabo Swinney talks to the media after practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team