|Quick notes from first bowl practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:40 PM||
- DB Darius RobinsonDarius Robinson
#21 5-10, 175
College Park, GA
View Full Profile (broken ankle) was not in pads but did participate in stretching and light exercises on the side.
- DB Martin JenkinsMartin Jenkins
#14 5-10, 180
View Full Profile (hernia) was in full pads and appeared ready to practice.
- DB Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile (abdominal injury) was in full pads and appeared ready to practice.
- DB Jerrodd Williams (broken ankle) was not in pads but did participate in stretching and light exercises on the side.
- QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile (ACL) was in full pads and ran through all the warm up drills with all other QBs.
- RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile and LB Tig Willard both practiced in green jerseys. No obvious sign of injury and could be just precautionary.
- The team started their stretching period with the Christmas classic "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" playing over the loud speakers.
We will have more from practice later today when Dabo Swinney talks to the media after practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson