|Quick notes from first bowl practice|
|Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:40 PM-||
On Saturday morning, the media was allowed to watch the first 20 minutes of Clemson’s first practice for the bowl game with LSU. Here are a few quick notes:
- DB Jerrodd Williams (broken ankle) was not in pads but did participate in stretching and light exercises on the side.
- RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile and LB Tig Willard both practiced in green jerseys. No obvious sign of injury and could be just precautionary.
- The team started their stretching period with the Christmas classic "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" playing over the loud speakers.
We will have more from practice later today when Dabo Swinney talks to the media after practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson