TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Andre Ellington NFL scouting report|
Ellington is one of the top running back prospects in the draft, and he combines speed with quickness and elusiveness. Despite the fact that Clemson has had a ton of top tier backs in the fold, Ellington has managed to be extremely productive even dating back to his freshman season. He had his first 1,000 yard season as a junior where he also rushed for 11 touchdowns. He also has good value as a receiver and return specialist. One player you could compare him to that’s already in the NFL would be Chris Johnson, though I don’t know that he’s quite that fast. Not an especially threatening runner on the inside, but when he gets outside he is a threat to score any time he touches the ball. He has great quickness to the hole and runs with an edge. Really solid balance and vision, and looks like the kind of back that can carry a decent load at the NFL level as a team’s featured back, similar to former Clemson back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile. A little on the smaller side, so he won’t be breaking a ton of tackles, but you’ll draft him with the hope that he runs around most tackles rather than trying to run through them.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State