|D-League Prospect Watch: James Mays|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:10 PM-||
At 19 points and 13 rebounds through three games (with 4.7 of those boards coming on the offensive glass), Mays has played the central role on a Springfield team that's dominated its opponents in the rebounding column. Athletic, tough and tenacious, he just needs a little more finesse around the hoop.
Last Week: Unranked
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts