|D-League Prospect Watch: James Mays|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:10 PM-||
At 19 points and 13 rebounds through three games (with 4.7 of those boards coming on the offensive glass), Mays has played the central role on a Springfield team that's dominated its opponents in the rebounding column. Athletic, tough and tenacious, he just needs a little more finesse around the hoop.
Last Week: Unranked
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots