TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|D-League Prospect Watch: James Mays|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:10 PM-||
At 19 points and 13 rebounds through three games (with 4.7 of those boards coming on the offensive glass), Mays has played the central role on a Springfield team that's dominated its opponents in the rebounding column. Athletic, tough and tenacious, he just needs a little more finesse around the hoop.
Last Week: Unranked
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama