TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|D-League Prospect Watch: James Mays|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:10 PM-||
At 19 points and 13 rebounds through three games (with 4.7 of those boards coming on the offensive glass), Mays has played the central role on a Springfield team that's dominated its opponents in the rebounding column. Athletic, tough and tenacious, he just needs a little more finesse around the hoop.
Last Week: Unranked
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville