|Trevor Booker Trolls ESPN after win|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:08 AM-||
On paper, Wednesday's game between the Washington Wizards and Miami Heat screamed "blowout of epic proportions." Here you had the hapless Wizards against the defending NBA champions. No chance in Hell, right?
ESPN surely didn't think so, so on their Sportscenter Twitter account, they asked for the "#BiggestSportsMismatch" that fans have ever seen, with the best tweets making it on air.
The Washington Wizards defeated the Miami Heat 104-101 at home last night.
What was ESPN saying earlier about tonight?Oh that's what I thought— Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile (@35_Fitz) December 5, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game