|Blossomgame injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:53 AM||
X Ray went great! Tibia is finally healed up!— Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile (@JaronBgame) December 5, 2012
Clemson fans are the best ever! You guys are always positive and up lifting no matter what! Great place to be an Athlete ??— Jaron Blossomgame (@JaronBgame) December 5, 2012
He will be red-shirting this year to prepare him for next year.
Blossomgame is the most decorated of Clemson’s five-man freshman class, earning four-star status from ESPNU, who rated him the nation’s No. 94 prospect in the class of 2012. Blossomgame, a first-team AAAA all-state selection last season, averaged 25.8 points per game and was a standout on the 17 and under Georgia Stars AAU squad last summer.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"