|Blossomgame injury update|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:53 AM-||
X Ray went great! Tibia is finally healed up!— Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile (@JaronBgame) December 5, 2012
Clemson fans are the best ever! You guys are always positive and up lifting no matter what! Great place to be an Athlete ??— Jaron Blossomgame (@JaronBgame) December 5, 2012
He will be red-shirting this year to prepare him for next year.
Blossomgame is the most decorated of Clemson’s five-man freshman class, earning four-star status from ESPNU, who rated him the nation’s No. 94 prospect in the class of 2012. Blossomgame, a first-team AAAA all-state selection last season, averaged 25.8 points per game and was a standout on the 17 and under Georgia Stars AAU squad last summer.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football