|Tommy Bowden Says USF Job Is Attractive|
|Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:15 PM-||
Former Clemson head coach Tommy Bowden, a regular weekly guest of The Sports Page with Tom Jones and Rick Stroud, was asked on 620 WDAE if he was interested in the vacant head coaching position at the University Of South Florida. While Bowden did not give a specific yes or no, the former head coach did allude that the USF head coaching position is a position to be desired.
“Being associated with Florida State for so long, when Central Florida and South Florida started their programs I thought both of them has the potential to be really solid programs” said Bowden. “Both are good jobs and have an option to be really successful.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover