|ESPN: Clemson gets another shot vs. SEC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:07 PM||
There is no question the Chick-fil-A Bowl matchup between No. 14 Clemson and No. 8 LSU is one of the best during bowl season.
What would make it even better for the ACC, of course, is for the Tigers to win. Especially after the league fell on its face in the final week of the regular season, going 0-4 against SEC opposition.
Beating LSU and finishing the season with 11 wins would be feats worth celebrating for Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Clemson.
Clemson was one of the four teams saddled with a loss, unable to take down in-state rival South Carolina despite playing at home. Amazingly enough, the biggest story line going into the season opener for Clemson was roughly the same: The Tigers faced Auburn, and many felt a win in that game and the contest between NC State and Tennessee would help to change the perception around the league.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- Tiger Draft Notes