|ESPN: Clemson gets another shot vs. SEC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:07 PM||
There is no question the Chick-fil-A Bowl matchup between No. 14 Clemson and No. 8 LSU is one of the best during bowl season.
What would make it even better for the ACC, of course, is for the Tigers to win. Especially after the league fell on its face in the final week of the regular season, going 0-4 against SEC opposition.
Beating LSU and finishing the season with 11 wins would be feats worth celebrating for Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Clemson.
Clemson was one of the four teams saddled with a loss, unable to take down in-state rival South Carolina despite playing at home. Amazingly enough, the biggest story line going into the season opener for Clemson was roughly the same: The Tigers faced Auburn, and many felt a win in that game and the contest between NC State and Tennessee would help to change the perception around the league.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains