|SI.com Bowl Projections|
Jan. 1 Rose: Wisconsin (Big Ten champ) vs. Stanford (Pac-12 champ)
Jan. 1 Orange: Florida State (ACC champ) vs. Louisville (Big East champ)
Jan. 2 Sugar: Florida (BCS at-large) vs. Oklahoma (BCS at-large)
Jan. 3 Fiesta: Kansas State (Big 12 champ) vs. Oregon (BCS at-large)
Jan. 7 BCS championship: Notre Dame (BCS No. 1) vs. Alabama (BCS No. 2)
Dec. 31 Chick-fil-A: Clemson (ACC No. 2) vs. Vanderbilt (SEC No. 5)
Just filed last bowl projections. Nebraska's loss set off a crazy domino effect that ended with Vanderbilt in the Chick-fil-A Bowl.— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) December 2, 2012
Oddly, the biggest loser in the B1G debacle might be the Chick-fil-A Bowl, which could go from LSU to Vandy.— Travis Haney (@TravHaneyESPN) December 2, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars