|SI.com Bowl Projections|
|Sunday, December 2, 2012 8:38 AM-||
Jan. 1 Rose: Wisconsin (Big Ten champ) vs. Stanford (Pac-12 champ)
Jan. 1 Orange: Florida State (ACC champ) vs. Louisville (Big East champ)
Jan. 2 Sugar: Florida (BCS at-large) vs. Oklahoma (BCS at-large)
Jan. 3 Fiesta: Kansas State (Big 12 champ) vs. Oregon (BCS at-large)
Jan. 7 BCS championship: Notre Dame (BCS No. 1) vs. Alabama (BCS No. 2)
Dec. 31 Chick-fil-A: Clemson (ACC No. 2) vs. Vanderbilt (SEC No. 5)
Just filed last bowl projections. Nebraska's loss set off a crazy domino effect that ended with Vanderbilt in the Chick-fil-A Bowl.— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) December 2, 2012
Oddly, the biggest loser in the B1G debacle might be the Chick-fil-A Bowl, which could go from LSU to Vandy.— Travis Haney (@TravHaneyESPN) December 2, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft