|Q&A: Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd|
|Friday, November 30, 2012 3:06 PM-||
What was your reaction to finding out you got on the AFCA All-American team, with perhaps others believing Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M or Collin Klein of Kansas State would be the favorites?
TB: It was just numb, an exciting moment, just knowing how highly people think about you, coaches think about you. It’s exciting, it’s an extra motivating factor especially heading into bowl season. You want to live up to those things. It’s been a pretty good week so far, and it doesn’t necessarily take away the feeling you get from the game standpoint, but it’s definitely some good news to have. It’s been a fun week.
Did you think you would have a shot at ACC Player of the Year?
TB: I thought I would have a pretty good chance, and I’m just excited to hear about it, just excited to get the chance to represent Clemson in a great way. As a program, we’re excited to hear that we had six guys on the first team. It’s capped off the season pretty nicely. It’s just exciting news.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson