|Q&A: Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, November 30, 2012 3:06 PM||
What was your reaction to finding out you got on the AFCA All-American team, with perhaps others believing Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M or Collin Klein of Kansas State would be the favorites?
TB: It was just numb, an exciting moment, just knowing how highly people think about you, coaches think about you. It’s exciting, it’s an extra motivating factor especially heading into bowl season. You want to live up to those things. It’s been a pretty good week so far, and it doesn’t necessarily take away the feeling you get from the game standpoint, but it’s definitely some good news to have. It’s been a fun week.
Did you think you would have a shot at ACC Player of the Year?
TB: I thought I would have a pretty good chance, and I’m just excited to hear about it, just excited to get the chance to represent Clemson in a great way. As a program, we’re excited to hear that we had six guys on the first team. It’s capped off the season pretty nicely. It’s just exciting news.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB appears headed to Ole Miss
- Clemson names quarterbacks coach and recruiting coordinator
- Russell Athletic Bowl gifts for Clemson players
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Tajh Boyd's take on Watson playing with torn ACL
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery