|Q&A: Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd|
|Friday, November 30, 2012 3:06 PM-||
What was your reaction to finding out you got on the AFCA All-American team, with perhaps others believing Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M or Collin Klein of Kansas State would be the favorites?
TB: It was just numb, an exciting moment, just knowing how highly people think about you, coaches think about you. It’s exciting, it’s an extra motivating factor especially heading into bowl season. You want to live up to those things. It’s been a pretty good week so far, and it doesn’t necessarily take away the feeling you get from the game standpoint, but it’s definitely some good news to have. It’s been a fun week.
Did you think you would have a shot at ACC Player of the Year?
TB: I thought I would have a pretty good chance, and I’m just excited to hear about it, just excited to get the chance to represent Clemson in a great way. As a program, we’re excited to hear that we had six guys on the first team. It’s capped off the season pretty nicely. It’s just exciting news.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits