|Brownell says Booker played with a "heavy heart"|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:08 PM||
“I thought Book played well under the circumstances, playing without Milton (Jennings). I thought he competed very hard and played the hardest of anyone on our team tonight. I know he played with a very heavy heart," Brownell said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure