|Chick-fil-A Bowl: Final Short Lists for Selection Sunday|
In the ACC (in alphabetical order)
Despite the slip up against rival South Carolina, the Tigers finished at 10-2 (7-1 ACC) with a #14 national ranking. This marks the 9th time Clemson has recorded a 10+ win season and this year’s squad was certainly fun to watch. Of note this year was the Tigers’ 7-game winning streak, their nationally sixth-ranked scoring offense at 42.3 points per game and the stand-out play of quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile who threw for 3,550 yards and 34 touchdowns. We’re sure the BCS will hold Clemson through Sunday for possible selection by a BCS bowl, but if they are available for us, there is a strong case to be made for Clemson heading back to Atlanta to go bowling.
In the SEC (in alphabetical order)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State