|Chick-fil-A Bowl: Final Short Lists for Selection Sunday|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:53 PM-||
In the ACC (in alphabetical order)
Despite the slip up against rival South Carolina, the Tigers finished at 10-2 (7-1 ACC) with a #14 national ranking. This marks the 9th time Clemson has recorded a 10+ win season and this year’s squad was certainly fun to watch. Of note this year was the Tigers’ 7-game winning streak, their nationally sixth-ranked scoring offense at 42.3 points per game and the stand-out play of quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile who threw for 3,550 yards and 34 touchdowns. We’re sure the BCS will hold Clemson through Sunday for possible selection by a BCS bowl, but if they are available for us, there is a strong case to be made for Clemson heading back to Atlanta to go bowling.
In the SEC (in alphabetical order)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover