|Chick-fil-A Bowl: Final Short Lists for Selection Sunday|
In the ACC (in alphabetical order)
Despite the slip up against rival South Carolina, the Tigers finished at 10-2 (7-1 ACC) with a #14 national ranking. This marks the 9th time Clemson has recorded a 10+ win season and this year’s squad was certainly fun to watch. Of note this year was the Tigers’ 7-game winning streak, their nationally sixth-ranked scoring offense at 42.3 points per game and the stand-out play of quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile who threw for 3,550 yards and 34 touchdowns. We’re sure the BCS will hold Clemson through Sunday for possible selection by a BCS bowl, but if they are available for us, there is a strong case to be made for Clemson heading back to Atlanta to go bowling.
In the SEC (in alphabetical order)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College