|Source: ACC expected to add Louisville|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:42 AM-||
The ACC is expected to add Louisville to replace Maryland, an industry source told ESPN.
Conference presidents and chancellors are holding a morning teleconference to make the decision, as first reported by ACCsports.com.
The source said the vote is expected to add just one member, though Cincinnati and UConn have lobbied hard to get into the league. Neither school has another league option, so they would most likely be available later on if the ACC lost another member.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win