|Source: ACC expected to add Louisville|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:42 AM||
The ACC is expected to add Louisville to replace Maryland, an industry source told ESPN.
Conference presidents and chancellors are holding a morning teleconference to make the decision, as first reported by ACCsports.com.
The source said the vote is expected to add just one member, though Cincinnati and UConn have lobbied hard to get into the league. Neither school has another league option, so they would most likely be available later on if the ACC lost another member.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB