|Source: ACC expected to add Louisville|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:42 AM||
The ACC is expected to add Louisville to replace Maryland, an industry source told ESPN.
Conference presidents and chancellors are holding a morning teleconference to make the decision, as first reported by ACCsports.com.
The source said the vote is expected to add just one member, though Cincinnati and UConn have lobbied hard to get into the league. Neither school has another league option, so they would most likely be available later on if the ACC lost another member.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets