|Source: ACC expected to add Louisville|
The ACC is expected to add Louisville to replace Maryland, an industry source told ESPN.
Conference presidents and chancellors are holding a morning teleconference to make the decision, as first reported by ACCsports.com.
The source said the vote is expected to add just one member, though Cincinnati and UConn have lobbied hard to get into the league. Neither school has another league option, so they would most likely be available later on if the ACC lost another member.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College
- Broadcast info and time for Clemson Spring game