|Source: ACC expected to add Louisville|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:42 AM-||
The ACC is expected to add Louisville to replace Maryland, an industry source told ESPN.
Conference presidents and chancellors are holding a morning teleconference to make the decision, as first reported by ACCsports.com.
The source said the vote is expected to add just one member, though Cincinnati and UConn have lobbied hard to get into the league. Neither school has another league option, so they would most likely be available later on if the ACC lost another member.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016