|CBS: Coordinators facing big decisions|
|Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:00 PM-||
CBSSports' Dennis Dodd article "Three coordinators -- Kirby, Morris, Pease -- face big decision" highlights Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and said NCSU would be smart to offer Morris their vacant head coach position.
Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile, Clemson offensive coordinator: Morris is the living embodiment of college football's offensive era. Entertainment sells. Morris' six-year, $7.8 million contract -- for an assistant, mind you -- is more than a lot of BCS head coaches. Morris' star has risen meteorically from high school coach to college savant in three years. It can be argued that it was Morris' monster 2011 season (see Sammy Watkins) that essentially saved Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile's job. This season, quarterback Tajh Boyd has accounted for 43 touchdowns for a team that won 10 games again. One of the leading gurus of tempo offenses.
Good reference: The rest of the ACC
Hotness factor: Boiling
Next job: N.C. State. He's familiar with the conference but his lack of overall college experience might hold him back. But if Wolfpack AD Debbie Yow is smart, she will snatch up Morris on the come.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win