|CBS: Coordinators facing big decisions|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:00 PM||
CBSSports' Dennis Dodd article "Three coordinators -- Kirby, Morris, Pease -- face big decision" highlights Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris and said NCSU would be smart to offer Morris their vacant head coach position.
Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile, Clemson offensive coordinator: Morris is the living embodiment of college football's offensive era. Entertainment sells. Morris' six-year, $7.8 million contract -- for an assistant, mind you -- is more than a lot of BCS head coaches. Morris' star has risen meteorically from high school coach to college savant in three years. It can be argued that it was Morris' monster 2011 season (see Sammy Watkins) that essentially saved Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile's job. This season, quarterback Tajh Boyd has accounted for 43 touchdowns for a team that won 10 games again. One of the leading gurus of tempo offenses.
Good reference: The rest of the ACC
Hotness factor: Boiling
Next job: N.C. State. He's familiar with the conference but his lack of overall college experience might hold him back. But if Wolfpack AD Debbie Yow is smart, she will snatch up Morris on the come.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies