|Darius Robinson injury update|
|Monday, November 26, 2012 10:05 PM-||
From Robinson's facebook:
"Finally! No more crutches, & no more foot boot!"
Darius Robinson had a fractured ankle and was lost for the season. He had surgery on it earlier in the year and hopes to be able to play in the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks