|Darius Robinson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 26, 2012 10:05 PM||
From Robinson's facebook:
"Finally! No more crutches, & no more foot boot!"
Darius Robinson had a fractured ankle and was lost for the season. He had surgery on it earlier in the year and hopes to be able to play in the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- WATCH: National TV Commercial for Clemson
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- David Wilkins discusses Confederate flag issue