|Darius Robinson injury update|
|Monday, November 26, 2012 10:05 PM-||
From Robinson's facebook:
"Finally! No more crutches, & no more foot boot!"
Darius Robinson had a fractured ankle and was lost for the season. He had surgery on it earlier in the year and hopes to be able to play in the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College