|"Weak" 13 punctuates ugly season for ACC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 26, 2012 11:39 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
It’s not just that Florida State lost to Florida, it was how the Noles lost -- in mistake-laden fashion. It’s one thing to play well and lose a close one. It’s an entirely different story to lose while turning the ball over five times and playing one of the worst defensive games of the season. FSU and Clemson were both beaten up front by their SEC rivals. The Noles couldn’t stop Florida’s running game and Clemson couldn’t protect quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile.
There were plenty of missed opportunities for both teams. If ever the ACC was in need of a do-over, Week 13 would be it.
Isn't there a waiver for that?
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back