|BCS standings reaction: Week 14|
|Monday, November 26, 2012 10:31 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State dropped out of the top 10 after its loss to Florida and fell to No. 13, one spot ahead of No. 14 Clemson. Technically, the Tigers are still eligible for at-large BCS bid, as they qualify because they’re in the top 14, but the reality of the situation is that a two-loss ACC team is far less appealing than any of the others ranked ahead of them. The computers will never be understood, but because of this weekend’s results, it’s a moot point now.
The ACC more than likely lost its opportunity at two BCS bowl teams, and it proved in Week 13 that it didn’t deserve it anyway.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football