|BCS standings reaction: Week 14|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 26, 2012 10:31 AM||
Florida State dropped out of the top 10 after its loss to Florida and fell to No. 13, one spot ahead of No. 14 Clemson. Technically, the Tigers are still eligible for at-large BCS bid, as they qualify because they’re in the top 14, but the reality of the situation is that a two-loss ACC team is far less appealing than any of the others ranked ahead of them. The computers will never be understood, but because of this weekend’s results, it’s a moot point now.
The ACC more than likely lost its opportunity at two BCS bowl teams, and it proved in Week 13 that it didn’t deserve it anyway.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach