|BCS standings reaction: Week 14|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 26, 2012 10:31 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State dropped out of the top 10 after its loss to Florida and fell to No. 13, one spot ahead of No. 14 Clemson. Technically, the Tigers are still eligible for at-large BCS bid, as they qualify because they’re in the top 14, but the reality of the situation is that a two-loss ACC team is far less appealing than any of the others ranked ahead of them. The computers will never be understood, but because of this weekend’s results, it’s a moot point now.
The ACC more than likely lost its opportunity at two BCS bowl teams, and it proved in Week 13 that it didn’t deserve it anyway.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko picks his new school
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- Clemson pitcher diagnosed with nodular sclerosing lymphoma
- Nancy O'Dell tweets about Clemson Baseball
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event
- Photo: Dabo Duck and Tilly give birth to Ducklings
- NFL.com ranks 3 Clemson games in Top 25 overall