|ACC power rankings: Week 14|
|Monday, November 26, 2012 9:28 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Florida State (10-2, 7-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) – Five turnovers and an inability to stop the run doomed the Seminoles in a home loss to their in-state rival, Florida. Quarterback EJ Manuel threw three interceptions, lost a fumble that led to a touchdown, and was left disoriented after a helmet-to-helmet hit that wasn’t called. The Noles have to find a way to put this one behind them and move on to the ACC championship game.
2. Clemson (10-2, 7-1; LW: No. 2) – Same story, different season. For the fourth straight year, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney lost to in-state rival Steve Spurrier, who became the winningest coach in South Carolina history Saturday. The loss more than likely ended any hopes of having two BCS bowl teams for the second straight year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team