|ACC power rankings: Week 14|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 26, 2012 9:28 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Florida State (10-2, 7-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) – Five turnovers and an inability to stop the run doomed the Seminoles in a home loss to their in-state rival, Florida. Quarterback EJ Manuel threw three interceptions, lost a fumble that led to a touchdown, and was left disoriented after a helmet-to-helmet hit that wasn’t called. The Noles have to find a way to put this one behind them and move on to the ACC championship game.
2. Clemson (10-2, 7-1; LW: No. 2) – Same story, different season. For the fourth straight year, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney lost to in-state rival Steve Spurrier, who became the winningest coach in South Carolina history Saturday. The loss more than likely ended any hopes of having two BCS bowl teams for the second straight year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story