|Spurrier, Clowney comments on Clemson|
Steve Spurrier opens with: "It seems like when we play Clemson they don’t play very well."— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
More Steve Spurrier: "The quarterback draw just kept coming out didn’t it?"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "I don’t know how it feels to lose to Clemson. I’m not going to know how it feels either"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "To me, it’s the ACC vs. the SEC and everybody knows where the most physical ball comes from. "— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!
- Bowl gifts announced for players at Fiesta Bowl