|Spurrier, Clowney comments on Clemson|
Steve Spurrier opens with: "It seems like when we play Clemson they don’t play very well."— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
More Steve Spurrier: "The quarterback draw just kept coming out didn’t it?"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "I don’t know how it feels to lose to Clemson. I’m not going to know how it feels either"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "To me, it’s the ACC vs. the SEC and everybody knows where the most physical ball comes from. "— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College
- Broadcast info and time for Clemson Spring game