|Spurrier, Clowney comments on Clemson|
|Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:34 AM-||
Steve Spurrier opens with: "It seems like when we play Clemson they don’t play very well."— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
More Steve Spurrier: "The quarterback draw just kept coming out didn’t it?"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "I don’t know how it feels to lose to Clemson. I’m not going to know how it feels either"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "To me, it’s the ACC vs. the SEC and everybody knows where the most physical ball comes from. "— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks