|Spurrier, Clowney comments on Clemson|
|Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:34 AM-||
Steve Spurrier opens with: "It seems like when we play Clemson they don’t play very well."— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
More Steve Spurrier: "The quarterback draw just kept coming out didn’t it?"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "I don’t know how it feels to lose to Clemson. I’m not going to know how it feels either"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
Jadeveon Clowney: "To me, it’s the ACC vs. the SEC and everybody knows where the most physical ball comes from. "— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) November 25, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson