|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 14-7|
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile with a 43 yard touchdown pass to Nuk Hopkins in the left side of the endzone. Hopkins has now caught a pass in nine straight games. Clemson leads 14-7 with 1:22 to play in the first quarter.
Clemson had 153 total yards of offense last season, has 163 in first quarter today.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson