|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 14-7|
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile with a 43 yard touchdown pass to Nuk Hopkins in the left side of the endzone. Hopkins has now caught a pass in nine straight games. Clemson leads 14-7 with 1:22 to play in the first quarter.
Clemson had 153 total yards of offense last season, has 163 in first quarter today.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Clemson Tiger Paw at 2017 Daytona 500
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"
- Clemson statement on search for Bert Henderson