|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 14-7|
|Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:56 PM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile with a 43 yard touchdown pass to Nuk Hopkins in the left side of the endzone. Hopkins has now caught a pass in nine straight games. Clemson leads 14-7 with 1:22 to play in the first quarter.
Clemson had 153 total yards of offense last season, has 163 in first quarter today.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits