|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 14-7|
|Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:56 PM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile with a 43 yard touchdown pass to Nuk Hopkins in the left side of the endzone. Hopkins has now caught a pass in nine straight games. Clemson leads 14-7 with 1:22 to play in the first quarter.
Clemson had 153 total yards of offense last season, has 163 in first quarter today.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover