|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 14-7|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:56 PM||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile with a 43 yard touchdown pass to Nuk Hopkins in the left side of the endzone. Hopkins has now caught a pass in nine straight games. Clemson leads 14-7 with 1:22 to play in the first quarter.
Clemson had 153 total yards of offense last season, has 163 in first quarter today.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"