|ACC Week 13: Did you know?|
|Friday, November 23, 2012 10:13 AM-||
CLEMSON: Clemson’s offense already has a number of school records this year and is getting close to many others. The Tigers set the single-season scoring record last week and now have 491 points for the season, 21 more
than last year’s team had. The Tigers already have 63 touchdowns for the year, five more than last year’s record-setting total of 58.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game