TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|ACC Week 13: Did you know?|
CLEMSON: Clemson’s offense already has a number of school records this year and is getting close to many others. The Tigers set the single-season scoring record last week and now have 491 points for the season, 21 more
than last year’s team had. The Tigers already have 63 touchdowns for the year, five more than last year’s record-setting total of 58.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars