|SI predicts Clemson vs SCar|
|Thursday, November 22, 2012 2:10 PM-||
7 p.m. ET (ESPN) No. 13 South Carolina (9-2) at No. 12 Clemson (10-1)
Clemson 23 South Carolina 20
Normally, in SEC-ACC clashes, my rule is to always pick the SEC. But South Carolina does not inspire confidence right now. It struggled for three quarters against Wofford, and Marcus Lattimore is gone and defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is hobbled. Clemson star Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile won't put up 400 yards on an elite defense, but South Carolina doesn't have the firepower to keep up with the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft