TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|SI predicts Clemson vs SCar|
|Thursday, November 22, 2012 2:10 PM-||
7 p.m. ET (ESPN) No. 13 South Carolina (9-2) at No. 12 Clemson (10-1)
Clemson 23 South Carolina 20
Normally, in SEC-ACC clashes, my rule is to always pick the SEC. But South Carolina does not inspire confidence right now. It struggled for three quarters against Wofford, and Marcus Lattimore is gone and defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is hobbled. Clemson star Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile won't put up 400 yards on an elite defense, but South Carolina doesn't have the firepower to keep up with the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville