TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|SI predicts Clemson vs SCar|
7 p.m. ET (ESPN) No. 13 South Carolina (9-2) at No. 12 Clemson (10-1)
Clemson 23 South Carolina 20
Normally, in SEC-ACC clashes, my rule is to always pick the SEC. But South Carolina does not inspire confidence right now. It struggled for three quarters against Wofford, and Marcus Lattimore is gone and defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is hobbled. Clemson star Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile won't put up 400 yards on an elite defense, but South Carolina doesn't have the firepower to keep up with the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids