TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|SI predicts Clemson vs SCar|
7 p.m. ET (ESPN) No. 13 South Carolina (9-2) at No. 12 Clemson (10-1)
Clemson 23 South Carolina 20
Normally, in SEC-ACC clashes, my rule is to always pick the SEC. But South Carolina does not inspire confidence right now. It struggled for three quarters against Wofford, and Marcus Lattimore is gone and defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is hobbled. Clemson star Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile won't put up 400 yards on an elite defense, but South Carolina doesn't have the firepower to keep up with the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny